Other Ways to Give
1. Support the future of St. Anthony with a major gift that includes naming rights for this project.
2. Become a member of the Groundbreakers Club.
3. Combine your gift with other members of your family, graduating class, or other organization to make an even larger impact on the success of this project.
4. Are you 701/2 years of age? You can donate up to $100,000 per year from your IRA, avoid all tax consequences, as your charitable deduction.
5. Do you have appreciated stock(s) that you would consider using to avoid paying capital gains taxes and still receive your full charitable deduction?
6. Do you have any real estate assets that you'd be willing to consider donating for this mission?
7. Do you have other assets that you would consider donating, e.g. a paid-up life insurance policy?
8. Pledge a gift over a longer period of time.
9. Decision: Think about your gift and how you would like to give (cash, pledge payments, stock, real estate, IRA)
If you’d like to learn more about other ways to give, please contact the SAHS Development Office:
Phone: (562) 435-4496 ext. 1229