Welcome St. Anthony Families!
The Purpose of PEP
- To promote active volunteerism and meaningful parent and family participation at SAHS
- To get to know other parents and build bonds of cooperation and friendship
- To increase communications with school administration, faculty and staff
- To seek out resources and activities that will strengthen SAHS' educational mission and goals
- To help raise the standards of learning and intellectual development for the students at SAHS
- To address and be advocates for important issues that affect SAHS students and community
- To support and initiate programs, projects and services that will advance the overall SAHS community
- To actively participate in fundraising endeavors that provide financial assistance for SAHS
- To perpetuate the spiritual growth of the SAHS students and community.
A Letter from the 2018-2019 PEP President
The Parents and Educators in Partnership (PEP) Leadership Team welcomes new and retuning families for the 2018-19 academic year! As a family member of one or more students at SAHS you are automatically a member of PEP which comes with 4 major benefits:
- No membership fees or dues are required, you are now part of our family
- The chance to earn 1.5 service hours for each full PEP Meeting you attend
- Opportunities to hear about what is taking place at the school from an academic, sports, spiritual and student perspective
- Be the first to hear about other opportunities to earn service hours which help keep tuition VERY REASONABLE
The PEP Leadership Team invites you to get involved! A study conducted by scholars at the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory (SEDL) found that students with involved parents, no matter their income or background, are more likely to:
- Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs
- Be promoted, pass their classes and earn credits
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills
- Show improved behavior and adapt well to school
- Graduate and go on to post-secondary education.
- Attend PEP meetings which will be held from 6:15-8:00pm on 10/8, 11/5, 12/10, 1/14, 2/11, 3/4, 4/8 and 5/13.
- Check the Service Hours tab on the website for opportunities: Click Here!
- Learn how to access PowerSchool and Schoology so you can check grades, homework, etc.
- Come out and support academic, sports and performing arts activities.
- Sign up for SAINTS RUN 5K which takes place on March, 9, 2019.
- Register your grocery store cards and credit cards as an EASY way to money for the school. Every time you use your card St. Anthony High School receives a percentage. (Remember, most store cards must be updated annually.)
- Make all your Amazon purchases by going through Amazon Smile: Click Here!
The PEP Leadership Team and I look forward to meeting you and working with you this year!
|St. Anthony High School|
|SAINTS RUN 5K Committee Co-Chairpersons|
|Hospitality Committee Co-Chairpersons|
|Family Engagement Committee Co-Chairpersons|
|Cindy Litzie Bareford|
|Parent Service Hour Coordinator|