Welcome St. Anthony High School Families!
The Purpose of PEP - Parents and Educators in Partnership
- To promote active volunteerism and meaningful parent and family participation at SAHS
- To get to know other parents and build bonds of cooperation and friendship
- To increase communications with school administration, faculty and staff
- To seek out resources and activities that will strengthen SAHS' educational mission and goals
- To help raise the standards of learning and intellectual development for the students at SAHS
- To address and be advocates for important issues that affect SAHS students and community
- To support and initiate programs, projects and services that will advance the overall SAHS community
- To actively participate in fundraising endeavors that provide financial assistance for SAHS
- To perpetuate the spiritual growth of the SAHS students and community.
A Letter from the 2022-2023 PEP President
The Parents and Educators in Partnership (PEP) Leadership Team welcomes new and retuning families for the 2022-23 academic year! As a family member of one or more students at SAHS you are automatically a member of PEP which comes with 4 major benefits:
- No membership fees or dues are required, you are now part of our family
- The chance to earn 1.5 service hours for each full PEP Meeting you attend*
- Opportunities to hear about what is taking place at the school from an academic, sports, spiritual and student perspective
- Be the first to hear about other opportunities to earn service hours which help keep tuition VERY REASONABLE
The PEP Leadership Team invites you to get involved! A study conducted by scholars at the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory (SEDL) found that students with involved parents, no matter their income or background, are more likely to:
- Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs
- Be promoted, pass their classes and earn credits
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills
- Show improved behavior and adapt well to school
- Graduate and go on to post-secondary education.
Ways to get involved include the following:
The PEP Leadership Team and I look forward to meeting you and working with you this year!