St. Anthony High School offers two options for financial aid to ensure that a qualified applicant CAN become a SAINT! Tuition assistance is awarded based on demonstrated need which is documented through the Financial Aid Application Process, renewable yearly.
1. St. Anthony Sponsor-a-Saint Tuition Assistance
St. Anthony High School provides needs-based tuition assistance through the generous contributions of alumni, foundations and friends. You can complete the online application at https://bit.ly/3jzt5is You will need to upload your 2019 1040 Income Taxes and W-2(s).
2. Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) - Some families qualify for additional assistance through the Catholic Education Foundation. To see if you qualify please view the PDF of CEF Guidelines to the right of this page. If you qualify, please download and complete the paper application, and bring to school with your 2019 1040 Income Taxes and W-2(s).
**CEF applicants must also apply for the St Anthony Tuition Assistance program described above.**
The deadline for submitting applications for both CEF and St. Anthony Sponsor-a-Saint Tuition Assistance programs is January 12th, 2021.
Students receiving tuition assistance must:
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
- Maintain good conduct
- Contribute positively to student life through campus involvement
- Meet their tuition and fees payment commitments, as agreed upon each year
- Fulfill annual parent service hour and parent support requirements
Tuition Assistance is predicated upon applying and providing the necessary documents on an annual basis.
For additional Scholarship opportunities, please click HERE.