St. Anthony High School offers two options for financial aid to ensure that a qualified applicant CAN become a SAINT! Tuition assistance is awarded based on demonstrated need which is documented through the Financial Aid Application Process, renewable yearly.
Students receiving tuition assistance must:
• Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
• Maintain good conduct
• Contribute positively to student life through campus involvement
• Meet their tuition and fees payment commitments, as agreed upon each year
• Fulfill annual parent service hour and parent support requirements
Tuition Assistance is predicated upon applying and providing the necessary documents on an annual basis.
1. St. Anthony High School Tuition Assistance
You will need to click on the following link to begin the financial aid application review process through FACTS. You will need to create a new account and provide supporting documents:
2. Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
Catholic Education Foundation provides up to a $2,000 financial aid award to help with tuition. This is in addition to any financial aid awarded by St. Anthony High School to families that fall in the following income guidelines.
- Incoming 9th graders who currently receive CEF funds, should apply for the 2021 school year through their current elementary school.
- Incoming 9th graders who do not currently receive CEF funds, should apply directly through St. Anthony High School.
This application must be returned to St. Anthony High School directly by January 10, 2020. To see if your family falls within the CEF guidelines, visit page 2 of the application.
- If you have any questions regarding setting up your CEF account, please call (866) 315-9262
Catholic Family Discount Program
A $1000 tuition discount is available to families who will have a student both at St. Anthony High School and at least one other student in a Catholic elementary school. To qualify for this discount, families must have a household income of $100,000 or less and provide income verification. Students receiving this discount must maintain all requirements as stated above. Please note: families receiving financial assistance from the Catholic Education Foundation do not qualify for this additional discount.
For additional Scholarship opportunities, please click HERE.