Parent Volunteer Hours
It’s easy to volunteer at St. Anthony High School!
Volunteering is a great way to support the school and meet other parents and members of our vibrant community. Our school flourishes because of the parents, alumni, and friends who volunteer their time to build a strong, vibrant school community. We thank all of our generous, inspiring, and committed parents and friends for their gifts of time!
FAMILY SERVICE HOURS:
We are blessed to have many opportunities to volunteer on campus! While family service hours are required, we know that many families contribute more than the basic requirement. Because of such dedication and support of our volunteers, St. Anthony High School can provide our Saints with a holistic and enriching education.
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities at St. Anthony High School that can make a significant impact:
- Campus Beautification - Contact Facilities Manager, [email protected]
- Development Office - Contact Director of Advancement, [email protected]
- Alumni Affairs - Contact Alumni Coordinator, [email protected]
- Communications Office - Contact Communications Coordinator, [email protected]
- Returning Users: To log your parent service hours, please sign-in below.
- First Time Users: If this is your first time logging hours, please click "Sign Up" to create your account profile.
Questions: Please email Parent Service Hour Coordinator Chair - Liliana Bayan at [email protected]