- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate. (If this step is skipped, please contact us to activate your account)
- Login using your email address that you registered with
- Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept 2016 would be the 2016-2017 School Year. Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for. Choose Sport
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History and Signature Forms. Completed physical forms (available above) may be uploaded but hard copies should still be submitted to the school office at your earliest convenience.
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process. The final step requires printing and returning the signed consent form provided at the end of the process.
- If you would like to register for additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
- All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
What is my Username?
Your username is the email address that you registered with.
Once you complete a clearance for one sport and arrive at the Confirmation Message, you will have the option to check off additional sports/activities for the current school year. If you decide to participate in an additional sport/activity later on, you can access the multiple sport check boxes by clicking on “Print” under the Confirmation Message of your original Clearance for that specific year.
The physical form your school uses can be downloaded on Step #1 or Student Info at the bottom of the page. Most schools will accept the physical online (done by uploading the completed form on Step #1) as well as turning in a hard copy to the athletic department.
Why haven’t I been cleared?
Your school will review the information you have submitted and Clear or Deny your student for participation. You will receive an email when the student is cleared.
My sport is not listed!
Please contact your school’s athletic department and ask for your sport to be activated.