This is a list of what is in store for the Class of 2017. Further details can be accessed on the calendar section of the school website.
Wednesday, May 17: Grad Night (see attachments below)
Thursday, May 18: No school for Seniors
Friday, May 19: No school for Seniors
Saturday, May 20: Prom (CLICK HERE)
Monday, May 29: No School - Memorial Day
Wednesday, May 31- Friday, June 2: Pick up cap/gown/graduation tickets 2:30-4PM
Monday, June 5: Final Exams 8AM-12:50PM / Baccalaureate Mass rehearsal 1PM-2PM
Tuesday, June 6: Final Exams 8AM-11:05PM / Graduation Rehearsal 11:30am
Wednesday, June 7: Final Exams 8AM-11:05PM / Graduation Rehearsal 11:30am
Thursday, June 8: No school. Academic and Athletic awards convocation 6:00PM
Friday, June 9: Baccalaureate Mass in Church 7:00PM (6:15PM arrival) (see info below)
Saturday, June 10: Graduation 12:30 PM in gym. (11:45 arrival) (see info below)
Important Information for Baccalaureate Mass
(All seniors MUST attend mass to walk at graduation. This is NOT an optional event)
1) Arrive to front of church at 6:15pm SHARP
2) Wear gown ONLY, Carry cap and tassel in with you for capping ceremony
3) One or two parents/guardians will walk in with you. They also need to meet in front of the church
4) Only gown is worn at the Baccalaureate Mass. No cords/stoles/medals are worn.
5) Once caps are placed, the tassel is to be worn to the right until the end of graduation ceremony when you will be instructed to move them to the left.
6) Male students must wear a shirt, tie, dress pants, and dress shoes under the gown. Female students must wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
Important Information for Graduation Day
1) Arrive to gym at 11:45AM SHARP. Meet near St. Anthony Elem. School
2) Wear cap, gown, tassel on the right, cords, stoles. No leis or other non-authorized items may be worn.
3) Valedictorian, Salutatorian, and Christian Service Award winners may wear their medals.
4) Male students must wear a shirt, tie, dress pants, and dress shoes under the gown. Female students must wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
5) NO BALLOONS, AIRHORNS OR NOISEMAKERS ALLOWED INSIDE THE GYM. PLEASE LEAVE THESE ITEMS INSIDE THE CAR FOR AFTER THE CEREMONY.
6) Gym opens at 11:45AM. Tell your guests to arrive early. Doors will be closed at 12:35 and people will be “locked out”.
7) For those having general admission tickets, they are not assigned; first-come, first-served seating.
MALE STUDENTS MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN, NO EARRINGS, OR WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN MASS AND/OR GRADUATION
Following the graduation ceremony you MUST report to the administration building (“A” building) to return your graduation gown and any graduation apparel (i.e. cords, stoles etc.) and any outstanding fees and items to be returned. Once your items have been accounted for you will be cleared to receive your diploma.
To expedite the check-in of your graduation gown please repack it in the plastic bag it came in. The student label will help us quickly identify whose gown has been returned.
The cap and tassel are yours to keep
Graduation Ticket Information
Each graduate will be given 8 tickets (3 floor tickets and 5 bleacher tickets) for the graduation ceremony on Saturday June 10th. There are no tickets or limits for the Baccalaureate Mass the prior evening on June 9th, however seating in the church is very limited. If you are in need of additional tickets, you will need to speak to another senior parent who might not use all of their allotment.
NO ADDITIONAL TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN OR WILL BE AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOL TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL TICKETS.
Also, we would like to remind you that distribution of the graduation caps, gowns, and tickets will take place on Wednesday May 31- Friday June 2nd. These items will be available from 2:30pm-4pm each day. All financial accounts must be current by May 30th for these items to be released. (Does not include final June tuition payment). This includes tuition (through May), unworked parent hours, other fees etc.