Athletic Complex Renovation
After years of planning and preparation to move the renovation of St. Anthony High School’s Athletic Complex forward, in 2018 the following milestones were achieved:
- January – February, 2018: CSDA Design conducted stakeholder input sessions to identify needs and accommodate enrollment growth.
- March – May, 2018: Design plans were created, reviewed and adjusted
- June, 2018: Field Renovation Building Plans were presented to the Archdiocese Building Commission and approved.
- August, 2018: San Pedro Regional Bishop Marc Trudeau approved the request for a capital campaign.
- November, 2018: The SAHS Athletic Hall of Fame will honor seven inductees, and officially launch the Building Campaign for the Renovation of St. Anthony High School’s Athletic Complex.
The Athletic Hall of Fame Celebration hosted on November 17th will be a call to action as well as a celebration of St. Anthony’s rich athletic history and tradition. At that time, more detailed plans for the field project will be revealed, as well as underwriting opportunities and ways to be involved. For more information and to register to attend please click below.