On November 18th our Saints family will provide a Thanksgiving meal for local residents. We rely on the generosity of the SAHS community to donate all of the materials necessary to put on this event, and to cook and serve people that day. While all available spots to work on the 18th or to donate cooked turkeys and hams are full, there are many other ways to provide support to those less fortunate:
• Each $25 donation is worth one service hour, and adults who work on the 18th receive service hours toward their annual school commitment.
• Only adult volunteers should sign up to work on Track it Forward. Student workers will sign up on campus with Mr. McGuiness and will receive credit for their school service hour requirements.
• Non-perishable items and gift cards should be dropped off at the school office through Thursday, 11/15.
• Perishable items should be dropped off in the alley between the school and armory from 7:30-8:00 a.m. on Sunday, 11/18.
• All donations must be accompanied by an envelope containing the appropriate receipts. Receipts should only include the donated items; please do not include receipts for your personal shopping.
Please consider making a donation to help those less fortunate this Thanksgiving. Thank you!