A representative from Herff-Jones, our graduation and ring supplier, will be on campus twice in the month of September. At these events, the following items can be ordered
- Graduation announcements for the class of 2018
- Class rings for the classes of 2018 and 2019
- Letterman Jackets for athletes who have completed a season of a varsity sport
Anyone interested in any of these items are invited to come to school on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, September 13 6:00-8:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 27 6:00-8:00 PM
While graduation announcements are not a requirement, they make a nice addition to the close of a student's high school years. They are meant to be mailed to family and friends announcing the achievement of the graduate. Because they are personalized for the school, orders must be made months in advance.
Both evenings will be held in the courtyard outside the library. The 7th street gate will be activated to park in the courtyard.
Booklets were passed out to the seniors and additional booklets can be picked up from the student life office. Samples of graduation announcements and virtual ring designing can be seen at www.hjgradstop.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org