St. Anthony High School endeavors to form a faith community among parents, faculty and students by providing an atmosphere, which fosters Catholic values and helps students develop as knowledgeable and involved Christians.
St. Anthony High School embodies a spirit of mutual trust and intellectual honesty that is central to the very nature of learning, and represents the highest possible expression of shared values among the members of the school community.
The core values underlying and reflected in the Honor Code are:
- Academic honesty is demonstrated by students when
· the ideas and the writing of others are properly cited.
· students submit their own work for tests and assignments without unauthorized assistance.
· students do not provide unauthorized assistance to others.
· students report their research or accomplishments accurately.
- Students will hold each other accountable and respect the learning process.
- Students will make safe, responsible, and ethical choices in their use of technology and fully comply with the Acceptable Use Policy for Technology.
- Responsibility is recognized by all to demonstrate their best effort to prepare and complete academic tasks.
- Fairness and equity are demonstrated to create an academic environment that is free from any injustice caused by any form of intellectual dishonesty.
This Honor Code summarizes the philosophy, mission statement, and expected school-wide learning results, which are detailed in the St. Anthony Parent/Student Handbook. The student body and faculty at St. Anthony will not tolerate any violation of the Honor Code.